07 series marks the 7th incarnation in 4 decades of Fluval’s top selling canister filter family worldwide.
Not only does the latest generation incorporate the power and reliability you’ve come to expect from the leader in aquatic filtration, but it also features several new performance upgrades that make it up to 25% quieter and more robust, energy-efficient, flexible and easier to use than ever before.
- Fluval eTEC (Efficient Technology) construction employs cutting-edge design, materials & manufacturing methods to deliver powerful pump performance, reduced energy consumption & ultra-quiet operation
- Powerful motor generates constant pumping power and pressure that endures over time
- Re-engineered, precision-crafted pump runs up to 25% quieter than previous generation
- Energy-efficient – some 07 series filters draw as little energy as a single household LED lightbulb
- Redesigned, substantially enlarged rubber feet stabilizers offer superior vibration-dampening ability and added protection
- New ergonomic AquaStop valves with raised lip for smoother operation
- Single action dual Lift-Lock motorhead clamps for quick release and attachment
- Redesigned Primer with larger easy-grip handle provides fast, effortless start-ups with just a few pumps
- EZ-Lift media baskets with new center handle allow media stack to be removed with just 1 finger for quick access (less mess & no need to empty canister of water)
- Unique vertical pre-filter cartridge with independent access provides more surface area and better mechanical filtration
- All necessary authentic Fluval media included
- Designed and manufactured in Europe
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Fluval 07 Series External Filters are warranted against defects in material and workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for three (3) years from date of purchase.
Non-replaceable and non-serviceable parts will be repaired or replaced at Hagen’s discretion, free of charge, when the complete filter is returned with all components along with a valid proof of purchase and postage paid.
The warranty does not cover wear and tear parts such as the impeller assembly or motor seal ring. The warranty does not cover wear and tear or parts which have not been adequately or correctly maintained.
The warranty is limited to repair or replacement only and does not cover consequential loss, loss or damage to livestock, personal property or damage to animate or inanimate objects, irrespective of the cause thereof.
This warranty is valid only under normal operating conditions for which the unit is intended. This excludes any damage caused by unreasonable use, negligence, improper installation, tampering, abuse or commercial use.
Before returning the filter under warranty terms, please ensure that all setup and maintenance instructions have been followed.
If you are in doubt, please contact your local aquatic specialist retailer for further advice before returning the product.
WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH PROOF OF PURCHASE FROM AN Authorised FLUVAL DEALER. WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
*For more details visit: fluvalaquatics.com/warranty
Dimensions: 19 x 18 x 42 cm
Warranty: 3 year guarantee
Suitable for: Coldwater, Tropical & Marine
Max. Aquarium Volume: 60 - 220L
Filter Volume: 5.3L
No of Media Baskets: (1.8L)
Max. Flow Rate: 780 L/hr
Max. Head Height: 1.45m
Hosing Connection size:
- Bio-Foam Max
- Carbon 70 g
- AquaStop valve
- Ribbed hosing
- Rim connectors
- Intake tube
- Intake strainer
- Intake Stem with intake strainer
- Pre-Filter basket
- Media basket
- Media basket cover
- Media basket handle
- Suction cup (30 mm)
- Output nozzle
- Rubber hose connectors
- Instruction manual